Saturday, September 23, 2006

No, its COLD...DAMN COLD


As you may already know, I recently took on the task of converting my parent's old family videos onto DVD. I swear, by the time I will have done them all, the DVD format will be dead, and I will have to start all over again.

One of the side benefits of this project is that I can pretty easily make still snapshots where there was no camera other than the video. I present you with my dorky mug in the summer of 1991. Maybe this explains my facination with Back to the Future.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to warn all parites involved before you go posting their cheezy early 90's looks!

Elizabeth said...

As long as you don't bitch too much about having to buy the White Album again.

Fountain of Filth said...

If I ever digitize the tape I made of one of the PJ Game rehearsals, do you want a copy? ;-)

Anonymous said...

ok I'v read this several times now... new new information