Monday, October 16, 2006

Attention Friends and Loyal Readers

I am not dead. At least, I don't think so. However, absolutely NOTHING has happened to me that anyone of you may be interested in hearing about, that hasn't been covered by Funundrum. To read about the front row seats at the Killers, go to her bog. To see the breast cancer Cambell's cans that I pointed out, see Funundrum. So there. Besides, she is significantly funnier.

After midterms, I will attempt to have something happen to me...other than overwhelming relief.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Attention, readers of Chris' snarky post.

Please do not come to my bog. I enjoy my swampwater at a particular temperature and pH, I've got my petrified Vikings arranged beneath the peat just so, and I don't need any of you people mucking it up.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

HEy, I know you aren't dead. Although, Willis I am worried about......

Fountain of Filth said...

Anyone who has midterms is exempt from a timely blog updates! :)