Monday, May 12, 2008

I am wed.

Howdy loyal readers. Many of you may know that I have been engaged for over a year now. Well I am happy to say that the process is now complete! Elizabeth and I were wed on the 26th of April in an awesome outdoor wedding at the Muckenthaler Mansion in Fullerton, CA. The day was just perfect. A little hot and bright during the ceremony, but that made the evening that much more enjoyable as it didn't ever get cold.




And then the after party began...25 or so of my closest friends and family got onto a shuttle bus we chartered and headed to the Rocking Taco and then the super swank Continental Room in downtown Fullerton. To keep the queasiness at a minimum, I have only posted pictures were we look bright and shining.

Ok. Blogger is being a bitch, but you can check out more here.

No comments: