Friday, November 24, 2006

Turkey Day 2006



This Thanksgiving, I have a lot to be thankful for. While my blog may not talk about half of the great things that are happening in my life, I assure you that they are indeed there. This year has seen me and Liz move from sunny San Diego to temperate Denver, a great job that I actually enjoy going to everyday, the start of my MBA studies and now, a real live niece! I am truely thankful for all of these things.

This Thanksgiving was a smashing success. Given that the Christmas holidays are just weeks away and we will be going home at that time, we decided to have Thanksgiving at home here in Colorado. Our friends Andy and Jennie were also not going home to California, so we were determined to have the best low stress holiday ever!

As you can see by the photographic evidence, the evening was great! Mom helped out tremendously via telephone and video conference (ask me how!) and the stuffing was something that my Grandma would have been proud to eat.

This last photo really encapsulates Thanksgiving for me. This is a picture of the video chat that I had with my sister and her new daughter Janelle. Ain't technology grand?

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janelle can't wait to meet you in person!