Sunday, August 28, 2005

Body Double Alert!!


So this weekend Liz and I joined my Brother-in-Law Justin and best friend from highschool Brian and treked up to the Home Depot Center to see Dave Matthews and his fantastic band play. Upon our return to the car, I noticed out of the corner of my eye, a short little bald man walk past me. I knew that this wasn't Brian, as he was in the restroom...yet it looked exactly like him! So Liz arrives at the car and I comment and gesture toward the guy that it looks like Brian. Without hesitation, Liz grabs my camera, runs after the guy and obtains a picture!! We even got him to pose with Brian (the less brown one, for those who don't know him). I dunno, you be the judge.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Yeah, it's nice that after a few beers, I can finally come out of my shell and be as outgoing as I want to be.

It was so awesome. They're even the same height. The guy (his name is Dan) was really cool about it.